Sunday, November 11, 2007

Am I within the 48 hours?

This blog is to satisfy Manon's addiction to reading blogs!

It will be a very short entry since I am leaving first thing tomorrow morning to go to Las Vegas on a business trip and am busy getting ready for the trip.

I do have some wonderful news! I finally finished the Clarence Border Scarf I was knitting as part of a London Wul Victoria Lace Today KAL.

Clarence Border Scarf VLT KAL

It still needs to be blocked so it doesn't currently have the nicest shape and drape possible. I plan on blocking it as soon as I get back from my trip.

This also means that I will never have to untangle the seasilk for this scarf again! That is the best news of all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even unblocked, the scarf looks really nice. Have a safe trip and thank you for making me feel as if I really have power on other people's blog :)

Manon

Anonymous said...

How about a new blog entry for your 2008 resolution??